No RFID panic buying: Easytrip RFID sticker via online appointment to be launched
Expressway motorists may now skip the long lines and instead opt to book their RFID sticker installation appointment online. Easytrip is launching the Online RFID Reservation and Appointment System or ORRAS to provide users of the Metro Pacific Tollways network an alternative and pre-booked way to get their RFID sticker.
ORRAS entails a customer scanning a QR code to book an appointment date at available installation sites and register in advance. The customer will then receive an email QR Code confirmation of the exact location, date and time slot. The customer is required to show the email confirmation on his appointment date at the selected installation site.
Easytrip Corporation will initially open by appointment-only RFID sticker installation in selected locations in Paranaque City, Las Pinas City, Pasay City, Taguig City, Bacoor City, Binan City, Sta. Rosa City, and Valenzuela City specifically in :
• Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Northbound
• Cavitex Paranaque Plaza Southbound
• C5 South Link Westbound
• CALAX Greenfield (Mamplasan)
• Shell Pamplona, Alabang-Zapote Rd., Las Pinas City
• Shell Panapaan, Bacoor, Cavite (in front of Puregold Bacoor)
• Shell Real 2, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite (near Maynilad – Welcome to Imus Arch)
• NLEX Drive and Dine, Canumay West, Valenzuela City
More online appointment-only locations will be added in the coming months.
“The idea is to provide other options for motorists who prefer advance booking to get their RFID stickers and avoid the long queues. All they need to do is reserve their slots online even after December 1 to get their RFIDs,” said Roberto V. Bontia, MPT South President and General Manager.
Bontia added that motorists can choose their preferred date and time. “For example, you are going to Tagaytay on January 2, 2021 you can choose that day, the location and the time convenient for you, have your RFID installed and off you go,” he said.
ORRAS is convenient and easy to use. Here are the simple and easy steps motorists need to follow when securing an appointment:
- Scan the Easytrip QR code found in the NLEX, CAVITEX, CALAX, FB pages, Twitter, Instagram and website; Easytrip FB page and website.
- Accomplish the registration.
- When registration is successful, choose your preferred date, time, and location. Motorists are advised to ensure completeness and accuracy of data.
- Once successful, an e-mail with a confirmation QR code will be sent.
Then on the day of your appointment, here’s what you should do:
- Bring the confirmation e-mail and QR code with you.
- Observe social distancing. Do not alight from your vehicle as an Easytrip Assistant shall approach you and scan your QR code.
- Upon validation, pay the initial load (Php 200 for CAVITEX and CALAX, and Php 500 for NLEX).
- Easytrip RFID sticker will be installed by Easytrip personnel.
ORRAS can be scanned by any app scanner from Android and IOS stores. For more information, visit the official FB pages of Easytrip, NLEX, CAVITEX and CALAX.