CAVITEX E-TAP CARD
Cavite, Philippines. Cavite Infrastructure Corporation (CIC) partners with the Toll Regulatory Board to offer motorists added convenience in toll payment along CAVITEX through its latest toll innovation known as the E-TAP card.
It is easy for motorists to buy and use the E-Tap card. Each time a user taps the card, the card reader will deduct the exact fare from the value stored. Reloading can be done at the toll plaza in on a per hundred denomination.
Reloading of E-Tap Card
1. Reload can be done at the dedicated lane found at the toll plaza.
2. Inform the Toll Teller the required reload value, all payments must be in cash.
3. Your card will be reloaded and returned immediately.
Use of Card
1. Please ensure that you have sufficient balance in your Card at all times.
2. Tap the Card at the reader and wait for “beep” sound.
3. Toll Fee will be deducted and Card balance will be displayed at the Fare Indicator.
1. Real-time tracking of stored value
a. Motorist can see the remaining value left in the card after tapping
2. Convenient and easy loading
a. Motorist can reload their E-Tap card with the tollway teller in denominations of 100.
3. Longer lifespan, convenient to bring.
a. E-tap card has a projected lifespan of 10 years and can be kept safe in your wallet.
4. No expensive hardware needed
a. The motorist just uses his E-Tap card to go through the tollway. No bulky hardware needed.
a. The E-Tap card can be used in any vehicle. No registration needed.
6. Interoperability platform ready.